telnet-write-stream, and info-mcl archives.

Are info-mcl messages from this year archived anywhere?  Digitool only
seems to have through the end of '94 on ftp.digitool.com. I remember
somewhere around January of this year there was some discussion of
TCP-related things in MCL, and I'd like to browse those messages as
well as asking here.

I'm using a bit of code to open a tcp-stream to a port on a Unix host,
and I'm using telnet-write-line to send data to the socket, and i'm
listening to the tcp-stream with code using ccl::%install-periodic-task.

The problem seems to be, after several calls to telnet-write-stream
the machine locks up completely. It's more severe on PowerMacs and on
our 840av (which has had numerous MCL-related crashes), but also
happens on some old IIcx's running System 7.0.1.

This is all in MCL 2.0.1, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
	Adam

--
Adam Alpern, Hampshire College             WWW: http://hampshire.edu/~adaF92/