FFI and model far

I am trying to call routines in a C library that is compiled -model far.
My machine hangs whenever I try it.

Out of curiosity, I played around with compiling "ff examples:ff-example.c"
several different ways.

When compiled with no options (i.e., whatever the defaults are for the MPW
C compiler), I can run ff-example.test with no problem.  When I compile
ff-example.c with the -model far flag, my machine hangs when I evaluate the
code in ff-example.test.

What do a I have to do to call C code that was compiled -model far?
Recompiling the C library with -model near is not an option.

Regards,
Tom

Tom Donaldson
Home: pp002882@interramp.com