Re: MCL Startup problem correction (sorry!)

At 10:54 5/18/95, Morten Grimnes wrote:
>I posted the following message today at local time 09:27:
>
>> Hello,
>
>> I run MCL 2.op2 on a Power Mac 7100/66 with MacOS 7.5.1.
>
>> My problem is that whenever I turn on virtual memory (then reboot) and
>> start my MCL
>> it consistently fails, coming up with a communication box telling me that
>> there occured an internal error and prompts me for a "restart".
>
>> In all other cases my MCL seems to work fine.

To run any version of MCL 2.0.x under VM on a PowerMac you need the
MMU5 patch, available via anonymous FTP from ftp.digitool.com.  You
should probably also upgrade to 2.0.1 which you can do with the 2.0->2.0.1
update also on the same server, or by ordering the upgrade from APDA.
The latter costs $25, but has the advantage of getting you a new CD-ROM
with updated contributions.