New version of applescript tools

I just uploaded a new version of my applescript tools files to the contribs
directory.  It is called applescript_5_23_95-.sea.hqx.  This should
supercede the file called applescript-from-lisp.hqx  Changes were made to
the files applescript.lisp and applescript editor.lisp as well as the read
me.  OSA.lisp and aestuff.lisp have not changed from the previous version.

The new version supports mcl3.0b3 as well as mcl2.01.  Aside from some bug
fixes (and hopefully no new ones) the most notable new feature is a
load-script method which allows you to load a script compiled in the
standard Apple AppleScript Editor.

As usual, bug reports cheerfully accepted.

         Tom Bonura
Apple Computer, Inc.   Advanced Technology Group,
        Interactive Media Lab
    Intelligent Systems Program
MS 301-3S, 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95104
Phone: (408)974-4538  Fax: (408)974-8414