MCL 3.0 on 68020

So,......with all the concern about the compatibility of MCL 3.0 with the
new machines and Sys 7.5 we put lots of pressure on to stay competitive. My
question is, do I gain a justifiable payback for the Champion price given
that I'm using a Mac II/68020 ? I want to use CL for whatever I do, but will
I have any problems or will I not gain anything beyond what I get with
2.0.1. I don't do anything as sophisticated as what I read in the mail.
Thanks for the help!!
George Hamblbleton