Re: MCL pricing

At 12:53 PM 5/31/95, Michael D Young wrote:
>As an individual, I placed an order with Digitool for MCL 3.0 before Christmas
>at the faithful-supporter/pre-shipping special  rate of $135. Can I change my
>order to the MCL 3.0 Upgrade and Redistribution Kit Bundle and pay the extra
>$165?
>
>Michael Young

Yes you can.  All "early" orders will be modifiable to reflect the new
products and price categories and appropriate rebates/credits will be
issued (e.g. $60 rebate to such students).

Thank you for your very early support of MCL 3.0.

Hazem Sayed

Digitool, Inc.
                       One Main Street   7th Floor   Cambridge, MA 02142   USA
                           Internet: hsayed@digitool.com   AppleLink: digitool
                                      World Wide Web: http://www.digitool.com/
                                         Tel: 617 441-5000   Fax: 617 576-7680