Re: Upgrade Price for PowerPC version

At 1:03 PM 5/31/95, BW wrote:
>Approximately what will be the upgrade price from 3.0 68k to 3.0 Power PC
>versions of MCL?  I have been considering upgrading now, but don't want to
>if it will cost me significantly more to have to upgrade again
>when the PPC version arrives.
>
>Thanks,
>Bill

No pricing has been established for MCL PowerPC or its upgrades.  You can
be sure, however, that the total cost of the 2.0 -> 3.0 and 3.0 -> PPC
upgrades will be less than that of the 2.0 -> PPC upgrade.

So don't wait, we are counting on you as you are on us.

Hazem Sayed

Digitool, Inc.
                       One Main Street   7th Floor   Cambridge, MA 02142   USA
                           Internet: hsayed@digitool.com   AppleLink: digitool
                                      World Wide Web: http://www.digitool.com/
                                         Tel: 617 441-5000   Fax: 617 576-7680