SndPlay problem

> I'm playing asynchronous sounds and am having trouble

What kind of procedure are you using for you callback?  It is my understanding
that you can't use a lisp function (even with a pascal-def keyword) for the
callback, but instead have to use a function that you have loaded with the
foreign function interface.  The only problem that I can think of is that the
quick draw routines can cause things in memory to move around, and this would
bring out the kinds of problems that you are describing.

        Jeffrey

Jeffrey Kane, MD
Kane Biomedical Systems
Boston, MA

Internet    jbk@world.std.com
Compuserve  74206,640
AppleLink   D0738

[Don't take life too seriously... it's not like anyone gets out of it alive.]