wish list

>We've just started running KCL (version June 3 1987).
>5) Some history of top level input would be nice, so that top
>   level forms could be reentered by justing typing a reader
>   macro followed by the first part of the desired form.  For
>   example, keep the last ten top level forms on a ring and
>   then !(load to redo the last load.
We use GnuEmacs on our Unix machines. To run an inferior lisp in a buffer,
type 'M-X run-lisp' (I'm sure every GnuEmacs user already know this). This
gives you editing facilities that no lisp top level editor can match. If
you don't use Emacs now I recomend that you start doing so...

					~martin

((Per-Erik Martin, Computing Science Dept., Uppsala University,    )
 (Box 520, S-751 20 Uppsala, Sweden                                )
 (UUCP: martin@kuling.UUCP  (...!{seismo,mcvax}!enea!kuling!martin)))