Problems building CLUE

Greetings and Salutations, I believe this is more of a CLX problem
than AKCL, but I'm covering all my bases:

System: Sun 4/390S, SunOS 4.1.1 with AKCL 1-605
        May Day PCL (Rev 4b)
	CLX MITR5

I'm attempting to build CLUE in this configuration, and get the
following error:

Evidently it does not recognize the display class of CLX, which, as
far as I know, isn't even implemented as a CLOS class anyway.  That is
all fine and dandy except that you can't use display as a specializer!

Any ideas on a solution?  Thanks in advance,

Tom
--
                                     Thomas Emerson
________________   Student Systems Programmer - EMBA Computer Facility