Re: support for sVr4, BSD/386, or 386BSD

> I would have guessed that bsd/386 should work in a pretty straight forward
> manner, since it uses gcc and we know that gcc 386 is ok for akcl.   And
> it also uses bsd format so the load and save should be ok.

386 bsd works fine.  I use it w/ AKCL on my machine at home.
Alan Black (I've cc'd to him) knows the details, though.

One problem was that 386 bsd has a new version of the std i/o library,
and for some reason KCL, along with a number of other systems, depends
on i/o library internals.

-- jd