Re: #| ... |#

I think it is tremendously ugly and reduces the referential transparency of
code since code might be commented out with that and it might not show up
on the screen you are viewing. I like the fact that ;'s make themselves plain
to users as comments and would be sad to lose the friendly ;;; 's at the head
of comment lines. I think you should do something like

	#.(TYIPEEK #\FORM)

in the (hopefully) few cases where you really need such a feature.

I can probably be convinced to give in on this issue but I wish to be on
record as not approving of it. I think we should save #| ... |# for later,
more useful, applications.

I talked with Jonathan Rees over the weekend on this issue and he concurred
with me that ;'s were more readable in his opinion.

-kmp