Re: Multiple use of symbols

I agree that it might not be wise to use the same
symbol for both a lambda-macro and an expression macro
(or ordinary function, for that matter), but I think
there is an advantage in being prevented from using
something intended as an expression macro in place of lambda.
Perhaps lambda-macro should be an alternative to function
definitions (including expression macro definitions)
so that anything which is a lambda macro can't be a function.