Re: Flush Old I/O symbols in MacLISP?

    	I think these symbols are flushable from the default environment:
    	UWRITE, UFILE, UKILL, UREAD, UPROBE, UAPPEND, CRUNIT, UCLOSE..........

    MACSYMA still uses these, unless someone has finally changed them
    very recently.  Not that it should be converted..............

I recently wrote a writefile for Multics that uses new i/o because old i/o
on multics didn't work. If you guys want to flush this stuff I could probably
hack one for ITS. This might be one of the last places its used in Macysma
but I'm not sure I'd have too check or JPG would have to tell us.