Re: 4.2

> Now we've worked ourselves back to my original proposal. That is, we
> specify well-formed programs, and state that a well-formed program
> compiled in a fresh lisp and loaded into a fresh lisp or a well-formed
> program loading into a fresh lisp works according to CL semantics.

This idea is fine with me.  The only things I object to are trying to
put this into the middle of a discussion on compilation when it is
really a conformance requirement that applies equally to both
interpreted and compiled programs, and trying to add it into the
standard without first giving the question adequate consideration by
X3J13 as a whole.

-Sandra
-------