Agenda for June meeting

I have looked over the pending cleanup issues and assigned times,
based on how much time I thought it would take and for some issues,
the earliest time I thought the discussion could be cut off.  The
result is that the cleanup committee will need 4 hours to do what
absolutely has to be done, or 6 hours 15 minutes to do everything
that might want to be done (assuming we keep moving along briskly).

How shall we fit this into the agenda?

Details:

This is cleanup issues only, not compiler or editorial issues.

Times given for each section are first the time assuming all potentially
tabled issues are excluded, then the total time including all issues.
These times assume we move along briskly but do include some overhead.

Miscellaneous Issues carried over from previous meeting:	(1:45, 2:30)

ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE		10 minutes
DYNAMIC-EXTENT-FUNCTION			 5 minutes
FORMAT-ROUNDING				 5 minutes
HASH-TABLE-PRINTED-REPRESENTATION	10 minutes (or has this been tabled?)
HASH-TABLE-SIZE				 5 minutes
IGNORE-VARIABLE				 5 minutes
LOAD-TRUENAME				 5 minutes
MACRO-CACHING				 5 minutes
PRETTY-PRINT-INTERFACE			10 minutes
PRINT-CASE-PRINT-ESCAPE-INTERACTION	 5 minutes
PRINT-CIRCLE-SHARED			 5 minutes (or has this been tabled?)
READ-CASE-SENSITIVITY			10 minutes
SETF-MULTIPLE-STORE-VARIABLES		 5 minutes
STRUCTURE-INFO				 5 minutes (or has this been tabled?)
SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS		10 minutes (but I think this is in the compiler comm)
TAIL-RECURSION-OPTIMIZATION		10 minutes (or has this been tabled?)
THE-AMBIGUITY				 5 minutes
UNDEFINED-VARIABLES-AND-FUNCTIONS	10 minutes
WITH-OPEN-FILE-DOES-NOT-EXIST		 5 minutes

Error Issues:							(0:30)

CONDITION-RESTARTS			 5 minutes??
DELETE-FILE-NONEXISTENT			 5 minutes but maybe this has been tabled?
ERROR-CHECKING-IN-NUMBERS-CHAPTER	 5 minutes
ERROR-MACRO-MULTIPLE-EVALUATION		 5 minutes

Pathname Issues:						(1:30, 2:00)

PATHNAME-CANONICAL-TYPE			10 minutes (or is this tabled?)
PATHNAME-COMPONENT-CASE			10 minutes
PATHNAME-COMPONENT-VALUE		 5 minutes
PATHNAME-EXTENSIONS			 5 minutes
PATHNAME-LOGICAL			15 minutes
PATHNAME-PRINT-READ			10 minutes
PATHNAME-SUBDIRECTORY-LIST		 5 minutes
PATHNAME-SYNTAX-ERROR-TIME		 5 minutes
PATHNAME-SYSTEM-TYPE			 5 minutes
PATHNAME-WILD				10 minutes
TRUENAME-SYNTAX-ONLY			10 minutes (or is this tabled?)

New Issues:							(0:45)

BIT-ARRAY-FUNCTIONS			10 minutes
DATA-IO					 5 minutes
FLOAT-UNDERFLOW				 5 minutes
INTERACTIVE-FUNCTIONS			 5 minutes
MAP-INTO				 5 minutes
STRING-COERCION				 5 minutes

Failed Issues that Might Rise Again:				(0:30)

DEFINE-OPTIMIZER			 5 minutes
PROCLAIM-LEXICAL			15 minutes

Grand total time
  Minimum 3 hours 45 minutes, omitting all new or potentially tabled issued
  Maximum 6 hours 15 minutes