issue DEFSTRUCT-CONSTRUCTOR-KEY-MIXTURE

Issue DEFSTRUCT-CONSTRUCTOR-KEY-MIXTURE says:

  Additional arguments that do not correspond to slot names but
  are merely present to supply values used in subsequent initialization
  computations are allowed.

Can the variables in the BOA constructor lambda list that *do*
correspond to slot names be referenced in subsequent initialization
forms as well?  If CLtL says anything about this, I can't find it.

I assume that this does not change the requirement on CLtL p. 309 that
the default-init forms specified in the slot descriptors (as opposed
to initialization forms appearing in the BOA constructor lambda list)
are evaluated in the lexical environment of the DEFSTRUCT form?

-Sandra
-------