Alan Bawden

I talked to Alan Bawden about whether he might want to be on the Common Lisp
technical committee (I mentioned this last week to some of you).  He said that
his recent lack of presence in Common Lisp discussions was not due to lack of
interest, but due to unwillingness to deal with some of the bozoes on the
mailing list (I'm paraphrasing him here and may be doing someone a disservice).
He said he might be interested in being on the committee, unless it was so
much work that he would feel overcommitted, and depending on who else was
going to be on it.

We should keep him in mind, he has a lot of experience.