Steer is to Bull as Steering Committee is to ...

Before I send anything off to CL-ISO, it might be good to hear from RPG
and GLS about their degree of interest in joining McCarthy on the
steering committee.  If you guys don't want to do this, then maybe we
just propose Squires/Mathis/Ohlander and let it go at that, but I kind
of like the idea of having McCarthy and some technical types on that
group, just to keep an eye on things.  Squires can sometimes be a loose
cannon on the deck.

-- Scott