Membership

I believe we need to make a public statement almost immediately.
I have gotten many messages from semi-angry people regarding progress
on the ISO front. I tried to call Griss again the last few days without
success, but I think that mentioning the desired US representatives
and including him would be ok. I would like to establish that
we are looking towards a blue-ribbon committee, not one which has every
company represented directly simply because they have some interest.
			-rpg-