Committee

I don't argue that Foderaro is not reasonable: I am willing to
ignore Franz Lisp as evidence either way. My discussions with him
have been cordial and his technical understanding is good. There
are many such people, but not all are regarded as being `world-class.'
I'd prefer only world-class people on this committee.

I do object to Fritz going to Mathis on this issue. I object to
certain varieties of political influence. I would not have objected to
Fritz calling or netmailing to one of us to plead his case.

Lucid, by the way, does not consider Franz a competitor. We refer clients
to them on occasion, and I know they refer clients to us.
			-rpg-