Re: Who Is Using Scheme? For What?

I have used Scheme to demonstrate discrete simulation in LISP.  I made a
presentation last November at the Expert Systems and Simulation Models
Seminar in Tucson that included the source text for two versions of a
discrete simulation package: event scheduling based on closures and
processing interaction based on continuations.  About 200 lines of Scheme
suffice to illustrate the basic control mechanisms for a simulator.  (A
copy of my foils (suitable for input to LaTEX) and the Scheme text is
available upon request on an "as is" basis.)

Ed

Ed Ferguson		ARPA:  FERGUSON%TI-CSL@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA
Texas Instruments Inc.  CSNET: FERGUSON@TI-CSL
POB 226015, M/S 238	USENET: {ut-sally,convex!smu,texsun}!ti-csl!ferguson
Dallas, Texas 75266	VOICE: (214) 995-0348
-------