Scheme on CMS?

    Date: 21 Dec 87 17:43:41 GMT
    From: ihnp4!alberta!calgary!jameson at ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (Kevin Jameson)

    Several  of the previous transactions appear to be seeking info on Scheme
    implementations (and source) for various purposes.  There appear to be
    implementations of Scheme in Common Lisp and C,  and maybe Common Lisp
    implementations in Scheme, Scoops in Scheme, etc. etc.

    I am also looking for an implementation (for a pc).

    Could someone in the know please summarize what implementations are
    available, for what machines, and if source is available at what
    cost?

I periodically announce that I have a list of implementations, which
I'll send to anyone requesting it.  (Send your request to
scheme-request@mc.lcs.mit.edu.)  It's not quite up to date, but it's
close.  It's sort of big so I'd rather not post it to the mailing list.
People with Internet FTP access can get the list from

   MC.LCS.MIT.EDU:LSPMAI;SCHEME IMPLS

If you know of any available implementations that are missing from the
list, or if you discover any inaccurate information, please let me know.