Re: Scheme Implementation for Macintosh 2

 From my experience MacScheme runs very happily on a MacII.  The guys
 from Semantics (and Will Clinger) did a go job following the Apple
rules.  I will also run under Multi-finder in the background and under
A/UX using the toolboxdeamon.  Note:  Stand alone applications
generated via the native code compiler also run on the MacII and under
A/UX.

Mark A. Verber				MaBell:          614-292-7344
Computer Science Department		MX: verber@cis.ohio-state.edu
Ohio State University			DUMB:  verber@ohio-state.arpa
2036 Neil Ave, Columbus, Ohio 43210	UUCP:   ..!att!osu-cis!verber