Plea for Scheme Code

I am looking for some small-to-medium sized Scheme programs as test
cases for my dissertation research.  These programs should have
side-effect producing operations and should do something "real" (i.e.,
fib, tak, etc. need not apply).

My research is studying how to restructure Lisp programs for
concurrent execution.  For more details, see [1].  Your program
doesn't need to be inherently parallel, though if you have a copy in a
parallel dialect, I'd also be interested in it.

All I offer in exchange for your code is immortality in a footnote
(they do keep dissertations forever, don't they?).

/Jim

ARPA: larus@ginger.Berkeley.EDU
uucp: ucbvax!larus
      larus@berkeley

[1] James R. Larus and Paul N. Hilfinger,
    "Restructuring {Lisp} Programs for Concurrent Execution",
    in "ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Parallel Programming", July, 1988.