re: address for ftping T

It has come to my attention that some people have trouble with the
hostname TRIX.AI.MIT.EDU.  That is where my earlier note said the T
files are available for anonymous ftp.  The numeric Internet address
for trix is 128.52.32.6.  You could also try wheaties.ai.mit.edu
which also has the files.  I think peoples host tables are more likely
to have wheaties than trix, so wheaties may work for you while trix
wouldn't.  In fact, this was true for my own workstation.

Duke
-------