scoops sources

Hello,

   is  there  anybody  in  the  SCHEME  community  who  could  *mail*  to  me
(unfortunately I don't have access on ftp) the source code of SCOOPS as it is
running on PCScheme?  I received the CSCHEME version of SCOOPS via this  list
recently  but  I  use  PCScheme  and  I  don't  want  to  convert  it   back.
Unfortunately PCScheme comes without the source code.

Thank you very much in advance!

: Gerhard ECKEL               c/o  Austrian Academy of Sciences, Dept. Sound :
: Hernalser Haupstrasse 164/17 :   Liebiggasse 5, A-1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA     :
: A-1170 Vienna, AUSTRIA       :   Tel.: +43 222 43 00 27 30                 :
: Tel.: +43 222 46 10 404      :   E-mail: V4110DAA@AWIUNI11.BITNET          :