CMU CL questions.

Hi,
sorry for the direct mail, but I cannot find the address for CMUCL
requests.

I just browsed the 'release' directory (via ftp). I assume that
version 16 is on its way. What happened to the Mips/MACH version (for
DECStations)? Are you just holding it back until DEC releases the OSF
compliant version of ULTRIX (or whatever they'll call it), or you just
dropped it?

Keep up the good work

Have a nice day

Marco Antoniotti

Robotics Lab		| e-mail:	marcoxa@cs.nyu.edu
Courant Institute	| office:	1219
NYU			| tel. #:	(212) 998 3370

...e` la semplicita` che e` difficile a farsi.
...it is simplicity that is difficult to make.
				B. Brecht