Re: New system wish-list

    Rob and I decided that it would be a lot easier in the long run if we
    take the possible existance into account when designing the
    generational-GC stuff.  If we do so, I figure it would take one or two
    weeks at most to build support for multiple threads into the system.

Fine.  But I'd suggest that you first write up a preliminary sketch of the
multiple-thread stuff so the we're sure we all have the same thing in mind.

-- Scott