Print Spoolers in Genera 7.1

I am running Genera 7.1 on our print spooler.  When I try to print a file
from another machine, with no one logged in on the print spooler, the print
spooler machine sends a notification sending the LGP server wants to type
out.  Selecting that window, the server asks me to login.  This is somewhat
of a pain.

Has anyone else experience this problem?  Have a fix?  I patched the method
(save request) to automatically login.  Is this the right thing to do?
It seems to work, but I have not tested it extensively.

Thanks for any info,

Art
-------