Print Spoolers in Genera 7.1

    Date: Mon 20 Jul 87 11:45:42-CDT
    From: Art Flatau <CMP.FLATAU@R20.UTEXAS.EDU>

    I am running Genera 7.1 on our print spooler.  When I try to print a file
    from another machine, with no one logged in on the print spooler, the print
    spooler machine sends a notification sending the LGP server wants to type
    out.  Selecting that window, the server asks me to login.  This is somewhat
    of a pain.

    Has anyone else experience this problem?  Have a fix?  I patched the method
    (save request) to automatically login.  Is this the right thing to do?
    It seems to work, but I have not tested it extensively.

    Thanks for any info,

    Art
    -------

That's basically the right thing to do.  I can't tell from your message
if you wrapped the request in a 1with-automatic-login-to-sys-host0 form,
but that's the best choice because it will leave the machine in the same
state it was in before the request was issued.