Input capture and replay

Several years ago, I attended a demo of a Symbolics-based expert system
(its name escapes me at the moment) that basically ran all by itself -
someone had captured all the required user inputs (mouse inputs as well
as text) into a file, and the demo was simply a playback of those inputs
and the cooresponding system responses (the mouse cursor even moved by
itself). I remember asking about the tool used to create the playback
file and getting a response like, "It's available from a Symbolics
users' group". Doe anyone know of such a tool? It would be ideal for our
application in the areas of demoing, debugging, and training.