Re: Software for Graph Displaying

    Date: Wed, 13 Jul 88 14:04:01 CDT
    From: forbus@p.cs.uiuc.edu (Kenneth Forbus)

    One of my students, John Hogge, wrote a wonderful graph-displaying
    program called ZGRAPH.  Plots arbitrary directed graphs, including
    handling cycles properly.  Re-scaling, panning, etc, even in
    Release 6.  Configuration includes a scroll window for displaying
    more information gained by clicking on elements of the graph
    (all user-programmable, as well as programmable types of graphs)
    and optional manual editing of the graph layout.

    No charge, no liscense agreement, no support, and we don't take bug
    reports on it.  If this suites you, please send me mail.

Can I have a copy? (only if it runs on 7.2).

Thanks.