Making cursors appear in program frameworks

    Date: Sat, 23 Jul 88 21:43 EDT
    From: Paul Pangaro <pan@Athena.Pangaro.Dialnet.Symbolics.Com>

    I want to have a file I can edit, save out, etc., from within a
    program-framework. I have a zwei:standalone-editor-pane within a
    define-program-framework, which works fine, but when I send it the :edit
    message, no cursor appears.

    How do I get the cursor to appear? Is this the way to do this anyway?

    Thanks,
    PANgaro

Set the visibility of the following blinker (the cursor) to :ON.
(Check out the the "Blinkers" section in the documentation for details.)

  -- Don