Possibly head-crashed disk

  Date: Tue, 16 Aug 88 16:59 EDT
  From: Guy Caruthers <guyc@PEGASUS.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
  Subject: ECC error (actually, disk space recovery)

    Date: 12 Aug 88 18:38 EST
    From: STERRITT%SDEVAX.decnet@ge-crd.arpa

    Hello,
[...my whole description deleted...]
    incremental world.  Oh yeah, it's a T306 drive, if that helps.
	    thanks,
	    chris sterritt
	    sterritt%sdevax.decnet@ge-crd.arpa

    Date: Fri, 12 Aug 88 19:35 EDT
    From: Scott McKay <SWM@SAPSUCKER.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>

[...Scott suggests that I read the documetation on si:fix-fep-file...
BUT IT ISN'T DOCUMENTED in any of the hardcopy, at least that I could find!
Perhaps he meant the document examiner?  We don't have 7.2's docs up yet.]