[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Lucid CommonLISP memory areas?
- To: slug@WARBUCKS.AI.SRI.COM
- Subject: Lucid CommonLISP memory areas?
- From: "Rich Ragosa - BH AI Center - (215" <ragosa%psyche@BOEING.COM>
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 88 15:55:55 EDT
- Mmdf-warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at RELAY.CS.NET
Does anyone know whether Lucid CommonLISP running on the Sun supports
a facility analogous to Symbolics memory areas (as in MAKE-AREA and
:AREA and CONS-IN-AREA)? We're looking into using areas to maximize
locality of reference and want to know if our efforts will be for
naught when we move to a Sun delivery environment.