SLUG Meeting with Symbolics VP Customer Service

Pursuant to recent meetings of the SLUG Board with Symbolics, Mr Ken Tarpey
and I will be meeting in about two-weeks' time. In particular we will discuss
the recent quarter's loss by Symbolics and the approaches and considerable
energies that are being brought to bear on the problem. We will also pursue
any other current topics in the relationship between SLUG and Symbolics.

Users are hereby invited to propose topics for discussion in general, and
present their viewpoints on matters in particular. E-mail messages (or FAXes)
can be sent directly to me, and issues might also be usefully aired on e-mail
beforehand to stimulate discussion and a variety of viewpoints.

Paul Pangaro, President
National Symbolics LISP Users' Group
FAX  : 202-547-6910
slug-president@ai.sri.com