ZMAIL suggestions

    Date: Wed, 24 Jan 90 03:56:16 EST
    From: barmar@Think.COM

       Date: Tue, 23 Jan 90 14:47 PST
       From: TYSON@Warbucks.AI.SRI.COM (Mabry Tyson)

       (SLUG is CCed on this in case someone happens to have these suggestions
       implemented.)

    Your suggestions seem reasonable, but I don't think it's so bad without
    them.

       Two suggestions for ZMAIL:

       1.  Sometimes I will start a REPLY to only the sender of a message and then
       later change my mind and want to include the other original recipients (as CC or
       whatever).  I wish there were a menu item in the menu that gets presented
       while composing a reply that would insert them.  Otherwise I have to abort
       out and start over or abort out, remember who the other recipients were,
       continue, and hand enter them.

    You don't need to hand enter them.  You can just edit the original message
    and use Meta-W to copy the addresses to the kill ring, and then yank them
    into the reply.  You don't even have to abort out of the reply; "c-X 2"
    while writing a reply goes into two-window mode (actually, three-window),
    with the original message in the upper window.

       2.  I wish that there was another menu item that would insert a bug header
       on the current message.  Sometimes I start a message to customer-reports
       and then realize I don't have a bug header.  Then I have to abort and start
       all over.

    It's not all that hard to start over.  Before you abort, put the current
    text into the kill ring, and just yank it into the bug report.

How about:

M-X Evaluate Into Buffer
(with-output-to-string (string) (dbg:bug-mail-prologue string))