Re: 18.00

    Date: Wed, 21 Feb 90 12:59 EST
    From: Barry Margolin <barmar@Think.COM>

	Date: Wed, 21 Feb 90 09:01 EST
	From: JR@YUKON.SCRC.Symbolics.COM (Johanna Rothman)

	Yes, the source policy is the same. The only restricted sources are
	those files we are not legally able to distribute (only fonts, I think).
	We are trying to distribute as much as possible.

    Does this mean that non-Lisp compiler/runtime sources will be
    distributed to those of us who purchased the optional sources?  I
    managed to get little pieces of the C runtime source that we needed for
    a special application, but it would be nice if we could get the whole
    thing.

						    barmar

Sorry, I was unclear. Layered products have their own source categories.
I was referring to Genera in my above message. If you need source code
for specific layered products, you should speak to your sales rep. We
have ways of getting you what you need.

To be more clear on source categories:
Genera: as much as possible is unrestricted. Some sources are optional.
TCP, NFS, X, DNA: source tapes are available.
Concordia, Statice, Joshua: Most sources are available. Some optional
  sources are available.  I believe there are some restricted sources for
  each product.
C, Fortran, Pascal: Restricted sources. Talk to your sales rep for more
  information.

You can obtain sources for any cancelled products. See your sales rep
for more details.