C+Lisp+C

We too have the old need to meld C and Lisp.  Is this C+Lisp thing a real
viable product from someone with actual users?  Could someone provide a
paragraph or two of background or experiences?

In a related query, will Franz or Lucid present .o files that can be linked
as any other high-level execuatble under Unix for suns.  I know they both
can gobble c functions within their own worlds.

Disclaimer:  we know we'd all rather not have to face these questions.

Thanks,

Ross Stenstrom

Boeing High Tech Center
Bellevue, Washington