Re: 18.00

    Date: Wed, 21 Feb 90 09:01 EST
    From: JR@YUKON.SCRC.Symbolics.COM (Johanna Rothman)

    Yes, the source policy is the same. The only restricted sources are
    those files we are not legally able to distribute (only fonts, I think).
    We are trying to distribute as much as possible.

Does this mean that non-Lisp compiler/runtime sources will be
distributed to those of us who purchased the optional sources?  I
managed to get little pieces of the C runtime source that we needed for
a special application, but it would be nice if we could get the whole
thing.

                                                barmar