Re: 18.00

    Date: Tue, 20 Feb 90 18:03 EST
    From: miller@CS.ROCHESTER.EDU (Brad Miller)

	Date: Tue, 20 Feb 90 16:31 EST
	From: GRoberts@YUKON.SCRC.Symbolics.COM, JR@YUKON.SCRC.Symbolics.COM

    Thanks *very* much for your response. It was exactly what I was looking for,
    had more detail than I thought I might get, and I'm extremely pleased! 3
    cheers and a Hosanna!!

You're quite welcome!

    One quick followup question: is the source policy of 7.2 the same, e.g. most
    stuff basic, everything else optional? (no restricted)

Yes, the source policy is the same. The only restricted sources are
those files we are not legally able to distribute (only fonts, I think).
We are trying to distribute as much as possible.