Manuals: seconded again..

    Date: Tue, 6 Mar 90 10:46:06+0900
    From: kddlab!atr-la.atr.co.jp!myers@uunet.UU.NET (John K. Myers)

    The idea of having each customer site fill out a form to request the
    number of desired manuals is a good one.  Please do this.

    I for one  require my own set of manuals, and will be upset otherwise.
      John Myers~~

Absolutely concur with policy to 1lower 0the number, rather than
default to 1 for 5. I have 2 machines under software maintenance
in two different places; I don't know, how many do I get? I
certainly need 2, since (as others have said similarly) (1) printing from
the doc examiner is 2post hoc0 from my needs; (2) scanning paper is
far more pleasant for many things; etc.

Other opinions from users?

Best,
PANgaro