[p2@Porter.ASL.dialnet.symbolics.com: Cold Load Stream]

    Date: Tue, 24 Apr 90 10:18-0000
    From: p2@Porter.ASL.dialnet.symbolics.com (Peter Paine)

    Forwarded by p2 =>
    Date: Tue, 24 Apr 90 10:16-0000
    From: Peter Paine <p2@Porter.ASL.dialnet.symbolics.com>
    Subject: Cold Load Stream
    To: BSUG@Porter.ASL.dialnet.symbolics.com
    cc: p2@Porter.ASL.dialnet.symbolics.com

    Could anyone help.

    Although (ed) and (zwei:save-all-files) causes the machine to hang,
    I can see my important buffer in the ZWEI:*ZMACS-BUFFER-LIST*.

    My question: is there any way to list out the contents of buffer so that
    I can read it and copy by hand to another machine?

First get a hold of the buffer instance from ZWEI:*ZMACS-BUFFER-LIST*
and then use (ZWEI:VIEW-BUFFER <buffer>) to see it. (Make sure global
more processing is on by setting TV:MORE-PROCESSING-GLOBAL-ENABLE to T.)
This even works on Concordia files, although only the raw text is
displayed.

In Genera 8.0, you'll be able to use the command :Show Editor Buffer as
well.

- Rick

    <= p2
    <= Forwarded by p2