Getting manual for Symbolics formatter (Scribe clone)

I'd like to start using the Symbolics Scribe-clone formatter for
simple documents, instead of the UNIX System MM macros I currently
must resort to.  (I think we only have one copy of Concordia, and
I've been told it's too "heavyweight" for my needs anyway.) I
*know* that the Scribe clone has more functionality than what
little is described on pages 35-42 of "Text Editing and
Processing." Does anyone have the complete, current address and/or
phone number of Unilogic?

	Lawrence G. Mayka
	AT&T Bell Laboratories
	lgm@ihlpf.att.com