Keywords as DEFSTRUCT slots; also, EQUALP on DEFSTRUCT instances

CLtL/2e implies that the package of a DEFSTRUCT slot name is irrelevant
- only the symbol's print name is used.  (SLOT-VALUE could tell the
difference if it is applicable to DEFSTRUCT instances, but I don't know
if that's even been decided yet!)  When the package is irrelevant - the
other similar situation that comes to mind is that of the LOOP macro's
keywords - my personal preference is to use symbols in the keyword
package, but the Symbolics compiler (Genera 7.2) seems to choke when I
try

(DEFSTRUCT STRUC :A)

Shouldn't this work?

Also, can I portably expect EQUALP to compare DEFSTRUCT instances slot
by slot, and to expect EQUAL not to do so?  CLtL/2e seems to say this,
but then appears to contradict it elsewhere.

	Lawrence G. Mayka
	AT&T Bell Laboratories
	lgm@iexist.att.com

P.S. I was the one who asked about using the Meta key over Telnet.
Sorry I forgot my signature.