Kermit

We have some enhancements to the terminal user and server programs for
dealing with serial connections.  These include implementations of
XModem, YModem, and basic Kermit; as well as dialup passwords and so on.
The transfers haven't been tested with direct connections without a
modem and a terminal program, but I see no reason to suppose they
wouldn't work.  There is a top-level copy command (designed to be used
in conjunction with the terminal server's raw stream -- but it takes an
optional serial line argument too), as well as the one in the terminal
user program.