symbolics salescreatures

I'm kind of ticked off at the nonchalant attitude the symbolics
salespeople exibit.  I have called a Symbolics sales office on two
occasions and left my number.  I have never gotten a return phone
call.  Once I actually spoke to a real live person in sales except
that he refused to quote me prices saying I had to talk to a sales rep
and that I should call back in "a couple months."

Bullshit like this makes me think unix is not all that bad.

Chris

ps What is the educational pricing on release 8?  No one at Symbolics
will tell me.  Is it a secret?