Re: problem with ux400

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 90 08:58 EDT
From: Len Moskowitz <Len@HEART-OF-GOLD>
Subject: Re: problem with ux400
To: "3077::IN%\"SLUG@WARBUCKS.AI.SRI.COM\""@TSD1

Mabry writes:

 > It's been awhile since I've said on the SLUG list that my opinion is
 > that some of these problems should be reported to
 > CUSTOMER-REPORTS@SYMBOLICS.COM rather than to the SLUG list.

I find it very helpful to see other's problem reports, if only for
information purposes.  If someone wants to respond, great.  If not the
only thing lost is net bandwidth.  I'd like to see all problem reports
copied to SLUG.

Len Moskowitz
                                                   Allied-Signal Aerospace Co.
moskowitz@bendix.com (CSnet)                       Bendix TSD
moskowitz%bendix.com@relay.cs.net (ARPAnet)        Mail code 4/8
  ...!bendix.com!moskowitz                         Teterboro, NJ 07608