Re: problem with ux400

    Date: Wed, 27 Jun 90 08:58 EDT
    From: Len Moskowitz <Len@HEART-OF-GOLD>

    Mabry writes:

     > It's been awhile since I've said on the SLUG list that my opinion is
     > that some of these problems should be reported to
     > CUSTOMER-REPORTS@SYMBOLICS.COM rather than to the SLUG list.

    I find it very helpful to see other's problem reports, if only for
    information purposes.  If someone wants to respond, great.  If not the
    only thing lost is net bandwidth.  I'd like to see all problem reports
    copied to SLUG.

This has come up before, and once again I disagree.  There is plenty of
volume of email on the SLUG list already - and keep in mind that some of
us are on Dialnet.  Create a new list if you like, but please don't
clutter the SLUG list and dilute its purpose.